Friday, December 28, 2012

Master Cleanse Day 8 and 9

Day eight was hell. I had a headache all day and felt hungry. I spent some of the day cleaning the closets. I also felt more cold than usual. I was so cold I wore a thermal shirt. Last night I was cold from the inside out. I sat on my recliner with a blanket and watched TV. My secret life was doing a series of shows. I watched Sliders afterwards and then fell asleep. My cats slept on my lap. Something unusual happened. Bandit and Madam Queen both sat on my lap without fighting. That kept me alert because I didn't want a war on my lap. Bandit was there first then Madam jumped on my lap. Bandit didn't run away and Madam didn't attack him.

Day nine I felt a little better. I am also going to go off this fast on Sat. day 10. I am going to make my soup that was was dreaming of. I weighed myself this morning. I am not happy with the results. I only lost 5 pounds. Other people on this had better results. I am going to make my soup Saturday morning and enjoy it Sat. for dinner. I will buy oranges for my breakfast tomorrow morning. That will be nice for a change. I was cleaning out my cabinets where I store my grains and beans.
I can't wait to make bread with my organic flours. The so called healthy breads in the stores are processed for a longer shelf life. The only real organic bread is Ezekial bread.
 http://images.search.yahoo.com/search/images?_adv_prop=image&fr=yhs-w3i-defalttabtransfer&va=ezekiel+bread Still whole grain in the stores are better than white bread.
I am more of a carboholic than anything else.

No comments:

Post a Comment