Thursday, December 27, 2012

Master Cleanse Day 6 and 7

Day 6 I have been thinking about food all the time.
This is strange but I have been imagining the smell of onions and soup.
 I am really smelling this.
The mind is a powerful thing. I went to the book store to browse the books and buy an astrology calendar.
 I bought the astrology calendar. I spent the rest of my time looking at cookbooks. The foods I have been craving are salads and veggies.
 When I come off this fast, I will give up dairy. All those hormones they give to cows is not healthy.
Maybe not all dairy but cut down a lot.
I will be doing a lot of low cal healthy cooking.
I did some walking. Day 6 was not so bad energy wise.
 I don't know if I can do the whole 10 days. I am taking one day at a time.

Day 7 I am not feeling hungry today.
I cleaned the frig of the food that is going bad.
I have put a lot in the freezer. I got Omaha steaks for Christmas.
 I am glad I am not a vegetarian. I am going to enjoy those steaks in moderation. There are also hot dogs and hamburgs. There are also stuffed potatoes.
 Like I said all in moderation. The cake will be given away.
 Yesterday I was imaging food smells. I need some of that today.

No comments:

Post a Comment